Mini School Whistler Trip Reminders
Drop Off Time: THURSDAY FEB. 17TH, 2011
06:00am at McNair – be sure to wear your ski clothing and have your helmet!!!!
Pick Up Time: FRIDAY FEB.18TH, 2011
06:30pm at McNair – arrange for your ride to be there ahead of time!!!!
For safety reasons, HELMETS are mandatory. For snowboarders, WRIST GUARDS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!
BRING YOUR SLEEPING BAG!!
Thursday Feb. 17th, 2011
- 3:30pm – depart Blackcomb Base II for Easter Seals Camp Squamish
- 6:30pm – dinner in the Salish Lodge
- 8pm – Outdoor Fire and Hot Chocolate!!
- 10pm– building curfew – students are to be in their lodge
- 10:30pm – ROOM CURFEW – students are to be in their OWN ROOMS and checked off by teachers
Friday Feb. 18th, 2011
- 6:45am – breakfast – muffins, breakfast bars, juice boxes in Salish Lodge
- 7:15am – depart for Blackcomb Base II – DO NOT BE LATE
BAGS AND RENTALS:
- Leave your bags on the bus (Gr.12’s – Bus 1, Gr.11’s – Bus 2, Gr.8’s – Bus 3, Gr.9’s and 10’s fill spaces) you are assigned. DO NOT CHANGE BUSSES.
- With a sticker OR tag, put your name on your rentals and LEAVE YOUR RENTALS ON YOUR ASSIGNED BUS in the undercarriage. On the second day, GET ON THE SAME BUS. Take your boots to your room.
GET A STICKER OR TAG FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT