In exactly one month, Mini School students will probably get to do this:
We hope you all received the email home informing our students and parents of the recent change in our Whistler dates to Wednesday, December 7 – Thursday, December 8, 2011.
Thank you for bearing with us as we made these new arrangements. Here is some important information to keep in mind as you prepare for the trip:
- We will be meeting at the school on Wednesday, December 7th at 5:30 am. Please arrange for a drop off by a parent or carpool.
- All students must be equipped with a proper ski or snowboarding helmet while on the slopes. These can be purchased at specialty sports stores or at Costco.
- Students will be taking home notices and waivers later this week. They will be selecting their appropriate level of instruction at this time. All students will be placed into a group under the supervision of a certified ski/board instructor. Students must stay with their groups at all times and may not go off on their own.
- Check the current Whistler equipment list (found on the blogroll of this site). Purchase or borrow equipment in the coming weeks.
- We will be returning to the school on Thursday, December 8th around 7:00 pm. Please arrange for a prompt pick-up.
- All students and staff are expected to attend school as usual on Friday, December 9th.