Dear Mini School Applicants for the 2012-2013 Year:
Due to the uncertainty of Teacher Job Action, the team building workshops scheduled for Tuesday, March 6th and Wednesday March 7th must be cancelled at this time. It is our hope that we can reschedule these dates once we return from Spring Break (after March 25). We will send out more information as it becomes available, but please be patient as we all await the details about the upcoming Strike. If we are able to host these workshops at a later time, we will contact each applicant by phone or email to set up a new day and time.
This means that our selection process will also be delayed and acceptance letters will not be going out in March (during our Spring Break) as we had hoped. As soon as we have more definitive details we will post them on this website.
Thank you for your understanding,
The Mini School Staff