If you are a student in grade 7-11 wishing to apply to McNair Mini School for the 2017-2018 school year, please review the following information:
Parent information night is Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 at 6:45 pm (McNair school library). The cost of the Mini School program is $1250.00 per year.
- A completed online application form
- A completed and signed hard copy application form
- A copy of applicant’s grade 6 report card
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent grade 7 report card
- A photo of the applicant
- [For out-of-catchment students only] A completed SA 23 or SA 73 form (click here for more information. McNair catchment schools include: Hamilton, Walter Lee, Kingswood, Woodward, Thomas Kidd, and Garden City.)
Please deliver items #2-5 to the main office at McNair Secondary in an envelope with the applicant’s name. Item #6 (transfer form) should be submitted to the secretaries separately. All forms are due by February 10th, 2017 by 4:00 PM.
Important: Do not send originals. Copies sent to the school will not be returned.
Students interested in applying to the Mini School in grades 9-12:
Students that are currently in grades 8-11 are welcome to apply to the Mini School at any time, provided that there is space available in the appropriate class.