Hi Mini School Parents,
Thank you for your patience while we sorted out some of the details for Mini School 2020/2021.
- As you may have guessed, our annual trip in September to Strathcona has been canceled for this year. Following the recommendations from our provincial and national health ministers, the message from Richmond School Board is that, “All overnight field trips have been suspended until further notice.”
- Being cautiously optimistic, we are hoping that it will be safe enough to be permitted to go to Whistler and/or our spring trips, and we continue to make tentative arrangements to that end.
- A $375 deposit is due by June 19th to secure your spot in the Mini School Program (which will be used towards the Whistler and Spring trips), and can be paid via SchoolCash https://richmondsd38.schoolcashonline.com/Home/SignIn
- Note: Only the incoming grade 7s and parents who requested and received the May 2020 refund are required to submit payment. Parents/guardians of grade 8-11 students who opted to have their refund credited to the student account are exempt from the $375 deposit.
- Depending on updates to COVID-19 mandated restrictions, a second installment of approximately $400-$500 may be due sometime in January.
If you have any questions relating to Mini School, then please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Mr. R. Young